Flexible Cashflow Solutions to Grow your Business
Infinity Factors — the business cash flow specialist with offices in Sydney and Brisbane, Australia. Need more cash flow boost for your business?
We are business finance specialists.
Unlike dealing with the banks, we tailor our business finance for you and your needs. Our application process is simple and stress-free, whether you are applying for debtor finance, equipment finance or trade finance.
Invoice Today – Cash Tomorrow
Got a question? We’re here to help.
When does a Business need Debtor Finance?
- Slow Debtor payment is causing creditor pressure
- Taxation and Creditor payments not being met on time
- An alternative to traditional real estate secured funding solutions
- The Business is fully borrowed against other assets
- The Business has large regular outgoings, particular labour expenses
- Business is experiencing or anticipating growth
Why Debtor / Invoice Finance?
- A more flexible solution than the traditional Bank overdraft, which can release higher levels of funding, doesn’t require real estate security and grows in line with sales
- Frees up management time and business resources to focus on strategy and growth
- Improved cash position and buying power can improve margins and reduce operating costs
- Less reliance on business performance and trading history than traditional bank providers
What are your Qualifying Criteria?
- The business needs to sell to other businesses on credit terms and Invoice for completed sales.
- Businesses in manufacturing, wholesaling and business services e.g. labour hire, security, transport, cleaning and printing are well suited to Debtor Finance.
What Does it Cost?
Debtor Finance is a very competitive alternative to bank financing, especially when if you consider:
- Potential cost savings in Accounts Receivable management and early settlement discounts, and
- Ability to take advantage of all sales opportunities, i.e. no more sales lost due to lack of funding.
At Infinity Factors, we do not apply a one-size, fits-all price. Instead, we structure our pricing to reflect the differing circumstances of each of our clients.
We assess the directors’ ability and experience, the company’s Annual Sales Turnover and Sales Projections, the Quality and Aging of the Debtor Ledger, etc.
Please contact us to obtain the pricing for your business.